VOTE 5 ON THIS FLASH FAGS VOTE 5 ON THIS FLASH FAGS

Skullfucking, hooray!

Nicely animated, and quite funny.
...and morbid.

RedSkelton responds:

i do say i must agree

Red vs Blues Red vs Blues

Not bad really..

lonlyWOLF you fucking moron, this is really really good considering all the other shit that gets blammed out of the portal every day.

Well, in my opinion, this was very nicely animated, a bit short though.
They were sticks, which is a little overused, but great to start with. The explosions were really nice aswell.
The SFX were somewhat repetative, and almost ran over eachother alot, but they worked.

Overall this is very good for one of your first submissions.

Also, lonleyWOLf, write a review with a little constructive criticism you idiot, in case you didn't know, something in grey means it's UNDER JUDGEMENT, and is still pending to get on NG, so therefore it isn't "bleesing" NG as of yet. You probably stumbled upon this by accident after watching some stuff that was on the front page.

-Miss You- -Miss You-

Eternity-Memory of Lightwaves

It was good and all, but if it's personal and sentimental, what the hell is it doing on a public website?

FFX2plz

djleeroy responds:

Well, like I mentioned to the abusive one, just cuz it's sentimental, doesn't mean I don't want to show others. I did put quite a bit of effort into it so naturally I'm gonna want to show off.
Thanks though!

Clock Day Game Clock Day Game

Erm..

Was that music from megaman or any other type of supernintendo era capcom game?

Quiz: How Cool are you? Quiz: How Cool are you?

Vauge

Lots of those answers were vauge and conformisty (not a word but best i can use here). For example, all of the bands were total crap, i liked neither of them so it was hard to answer, you had to use Ipod cause its the most popular thing out there. Lemme tell you this, depending how many trends you follow, doesnt make you any more cool, it racks down points in my book. But it was pretty good, give yourself a pat on the back.

SurvivalisFutile responds:

Thanks, i felt it was a bit mainstream myself... and i apoligse that you couldn't relate, i tried to hit on with what the majority could feel, and if you said you didn't have an Ipod, it didn't count against you at all, haha... again sorry, in future ones ill consult some diffrent sites about varied music tastes...

~Survivalisfutile~

RaidenX RaidenX

Whoa

That is quite possibly the best game ive ever played on NG

Parabola Parethesis Parabola Parethesis

good

Good

darkassault responds:

why thank you