Clock Day Game Clock Day Game

Erm..

Was that music from megaman or any other type of supernintendo era capcom game?

Quiz: How Cool are you? Quiz: How Cool are you?

Vauge

Lots of those answers were vauge and conformisty (not a word but best i can use here). For example, all of the bands were total crap, i liked neither of them so it was hard to answer, you had to use Ipod cause its the most popular thing out there. Lemme tell you this, depending how many trends you follow, doesnt make you any more cool, it racks down points in my book. But it was pretty good, give yourself a pat on the back.

SurvivalisFutile responds:

Thanks, i felt it was a bit mainstream myself... and i apoligse that you couldn't relate, i tried to hit on with what the majority could feel, and if you said you didn't have an Ipod, it didn't count against you at all, haha... again sorry, in future ones ill consult some diffrent sites about varied music tastes...

~Survivalisfutile~

RaidenX RaidenX

Whoa

That is quite possibly the best game ive ever played on NG

Slipknot:Search for Durst Slipknot:Search for Durst

Bah!

And follower of Slipknot should burn in hell, aswell as LB. They both suck. You can't bash a shitty band with an even shittier band. Slipknot is a terrible band, that writes terrible music, and has terrible singing. All of their songs(especially the old stuff) just sounds like total random shit. Lack of talent. LB is just as bad.
Want good music, listen to fucking Racer X or Stratovarius, THAT is talent!

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

That was funny

I found that was extremely hilarious, i dont really have any suggestion wether to make it better or anything, for the graphics need not be better, for half the humor was in them, well, that was funny and thats about it.

MM4 MM4

>:)

That was, GREAT!!!

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

nice job

That really made my day.
Al ways wanted to kill ppl in the nintento version
BUT EVERY TIME I TRIED I DIE!!!

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Good......

Twas a very good, yet very monotonous, there should be more bosses, the levers are boring, samething over and over and over, yet it still was an above excellent game!